Think about the people you know for a second.
Right now how many people do you know you can truly count on, that would stick by you no matter what happened in either of your lives?
Very few right?
Remember carefully, these words:
“AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTMENTS IN OTHER PEOPLE ARE GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO THOSE IN YOURSELF, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF AT THE MERCY OF OTHERS.”… Read the rest
With visual marketing, 2 of the simplest ways to create a feeling in an audience are to:
– captivate them with scenes that they think they can only achieve in their wildest dreams (fantasy)
– relate to them with scenes that recreate their lifestyle (reality)
Now let’s take a look at how to do so.… Read the rest
Now I’m not saying this is a guaranteed way to make people treat you like some elite, high class person – but implementing these strategies will do wonders in improving how you, as well as others see you.
- Learn more skills with a high return on investment (ROI).
… Read the rest
ways to make more money at your job:
- work hard (or suck up to your bosses) and/or hope & pray you get a raise/promotion.
- steal/embezzle money.
- hope you can get some of that highly coveted overtime.
- Get a better job.
ways to make more outside of your job:
– tutoring children in your neighborhood
– reselling things from discount stores like ross or marshall’s
– becoming a personal trainer/dietician (be sure you know what you’re doing)
– creating/selling handmade jewelry or art
– writing a book or novel and publishing it online
– creating a youtube centered around things like horror story narration or tv/movie/anime analysis
– copywriting/lead generation for local businesses
– fixing electronics and doing tech support for people in your neighborhood/city
– create a product & build a brand behind it
– become skilled at an art medium & sell what you create from it (drawing, photography, etc)
now lets get into specifics:
– use your photography and photoshop skills to take pictures of local flowers, environments and scenery – sell them as prints in your city.… Read the rest
One thing I see people succumb to a lot (that actually, in my opinion, is the main reason behind social anxiety) is something I like to call “Centerpiece Syndrome” – the mindset that no matter where you go, people are paying more attention to what you do than you’d think.… Read the rest
You’ll find a lot of negative quotes and connotations about money on the internet, and from people in society in general these days.
“MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL”
“MONEY DOESN’T BUY HAPPINESS”
and my personal (least) favorite:
“CAPITALISM IS EVIL!!!!!!… Read the rest
Figure out how much you spend on take out/eating out in a week. Multiply x4.
Take this number & do 1 of 2 things, either:
1. Take the cash equivalent of the number you got, lay it out on a table in front of you.… Read the rest